Tuesday, August 18, 2026

I made a very disturbing comic (18+) CW: Murder, rape, cannibalism

Since I've put all my AUs on hiatus until further notice, I recently got inspired to do a comic series, something I haven't done in literal years. The comic is called "Life's a Sketch" and it follows three main characters. Sketch, a murderer, Line, a rapist, and Color, a cannibal. They begin to live with each other after catching each other doing some not so great things and the story follows their adventures together. This story is NOT for kids as it contains a ton of heavy themes if the main characters weren't a dead giveaway to that. It also does not reflect my morals as a person and you should not root for these characters whatsoever. With that said, if you are 18 or over and you don't mind all the unhinged shit, I'd give it a read. As of writing, episode 2 is almost done while up to 8 episodes are written.

No comments:

Post a Comment