Originally, I was going to talk about my experience playing FF14 and how me and my friends had started playing it together but... I just couldn't bring myself to continue playing. It got hella boring real quick for me and before long, I had completely dropped the game. While I was still playing, a friend of mine mentioned a Minecraft MMORPG called Wynncraft. I checked it out and thought it looked super cool so after completely purging my computer of FF14, I jumped straight into Wynncraft. Day 1 I was hooked, incredible first impression with the quests, the classes, the dungeons, playing with friends immediately at the start, the world I haven't even completely seen, oh my god. And the best part? It's free and requires no mods (I did add the Wynntils mod and some shaders but they aren't needed)! I can play for a bit and take a break knowing I don't need to worry about monthly fees. Truly, this is THE MMORPG you need to play, with or without friends, it is an absolute joy and I can't wait to see what this world has to offer. Oh and the music, the music is godly.
No comments:
Post a Comment